Nua Healthcare is delighted to announce that once again, the organisation’s adult residential units have secured renewed accreditation status with the National Autistic Society's Autism Accreditation Programme. The accreditation is valid until December 2018 and applies to the following Nua Healthcare residential units;
- Kilbride House, Portarlington, Co.Laois
- Taliesin, Rossleaghan, Portlaoise, Co.Laois
- Killeen Lodge, Kildangan, Co.Kildare
- The Willows, Cloneygath, Monasterevin, Co.Kildare
- Winterdown, Carters Hill, Eadestown, Co.Kildare
The mission of the Autism Accreditation Programme is to improve the quality of provision for people with an autism spectrum disorder by:
- Providing a unified standard of excellence in both policy and practice
- Presenting a systematic framework for continuous self-examination and development
- Ensuring that services registered with the programme are given guidance and support, in order to meet the established criteria required for accredited status.
For more information on the accreditation programme, please visit http://www.nas.org.uk and access the services link.
The National Autistic Society is accredited by ISQUA – The International Society for Quality in Healthcare.