Our residential assessment is conducted over a 3 month period in any one of our residential homes. The referring agent can select from a menu of clinical assessments as detailed below. The assessment report will also contain a social care report based on the observations of the team during residency and recommend an ongoing / future care programme based on the assessment findings.
- General Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Neuropsychiatry (quarterly)
- Clinical Psychology
- Occupation Therapy Assessment
- Forensic Psychology
- Behavioural Assessment
- Speech & Language Assessment
- Neuropsychology Assessment
How to arrange an assessment:
- The requirement for an assessment is identified on the admission document
- Through a referral by another clinician or;
- Via a telephone call to the Clinical Department from a private individual requesting an assessment
- Through our Getting In Touch page.