Staffing Co-ordinator (Maternity Contract)
We are seeking applications from energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team for the position of Staffing coordinator. The successful candidate will be afforded all necessary training and development in line with the role. Candidates must be highly motivated, creative and experienced with a passion for engaging with clients on a daily basis. Candidates must be self-driven, focused and diverse
Nua Healthcare specialises in providing Residential care, Community outreach and Day services to adults and children with complex support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
- Company Pension with Company contribution
- Life Assurance
- 25 days’ annual leave
- 37.5 hour working week
- Educational Assistance Program
- Career opportunities available
- Competency based interview against criteria for the role
- Competency Framework Evaluation conducted against role
- Administration associated with the new inductees.
- Ensuring 100% staffing cover for all frontline in relation to planned and unplanned shifts inclusive of out of hours’ cover
- Maintaining key relationships with all relief staff on a day to basis, to establish their weekly and monthly availability to the business.
- Ensuring each centre has the appropriate level of relief staff assigned to their centre.
- Responsible to ensure all relief are getting their contractual hours.
- Identifying any recruitment needs where necessary.
- Assigning staff to relevant centres within the business and ensuring this information is kept up-date.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- 1 years’ previous administration experience.
- Recruitment background desirable
- Track record of meeting targets and working to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with staff at all levels.
- Excellent IT and administration skills inclusive of MS Word and Excel. date.
- Must be highly organised with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
If you wish to apply for this post; please send your CV along with a cover letter, email@example.com. A full job description for the role is available upon request.