Social Care Administrators Co. Kildare & Co. Laois
Applicants are invited to apply for these exciting new positions, as Social Care Administrator. Initially you will be required to travel between designated centres and you will then be based in one centre per day. Successful candidates must be able to meet the very highest standards of attention to detail and quality of prescribed Designated Centre administration duties. The successful candidates will be required to work a rolling shift pattern system. Quite simply were looking for the best of the best!
The successful candidates will be dedicated and highly motivated to succeed, they will already possess high levels of competence and will be able to demonstrate this through their qualification, in-depth knowledge of service provision and experience documenting services in line with regulatory requirement, best practice standards and ultimately the varied needs of Service Users.
Our dedicated team will provide you with an in-depth induction program and will support your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) so that you enjoy your role within our service and our services benefit from your expertise.
Nua Healthcare Services specialise in providing Residential Care, Community Outreach and Day Services to adults and children with a range of support requirements on both the Intellectual Disability and Mental Health spectrums. We pride ourselves in providing true person-centred care for individuals in their own home or in appropriate community based care facilities.
Selection and Interview Process
- Reference Check
- Competency Evaluation and Interview
- Will be committed to the delivering the service in-line with our Mission, Vision and Values
- Will ensure that all Service User documentation is up to date and to the highest standard at all times
- Support the PIC fulfil their regulatory function
- Drive standards and the fulfilment of key tasks within the Designated Centre and report any threats to the PIC and Line Manager
- Will champion best practices and quality improvement within the service
- At least two years’ experience in Social Care or a health-related discipline.
- An understanding of Social Care and the roles of each allied health care professional.
- Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- An initiative and innovation in identifying areas for service improvement
- Integrity and ability to deal with confidential information
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Reliable, flexible and openness to change
- Full, Clean Driver’s License.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills. (Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
If you wish to apply for this post; please send your CV along with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org